1. Consent. By accessing our Website, using any of the services therein, and/or submitting your personal information to us through any other means, you are consenting to the processing of your personal information and to our collection, use, disclosure, storage and handling of your personal information, as set out in this Policy. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time; however, we may not then be able to provide you with our full range of services.
2. Updates and Amendments. This Policy will be updated, reviewed and amended from time to time if need be, at the sole discretion of Traffic Zebra. Material changes (if any) to this Policy will be updated on our website. Please check this Policy regularly to be aware of any updates and changes, as this is your responsability. Any information collected, used, disclosed, stored or handled by us will be governed by the latest version of this Policy. Continued use of our Website, or use of any of the services provided by our Website, will thereafter constitute your deemed acceptance of the revised Policy.
3. Information we collect about you. At Traffic Zebra, we may collect information which are essential for providing a better experience to the user. This helps us alert users instantly about traffic updates, traffic news, vehicle accidents or the latest road conditions from around the world (or the area nearest to you) and to facilitate faster and quicker uploads of user collected information (voluntary) relating to your recent interaction with our Website. Information we may collect includes the submitted data you provide us each time you elect to submit traffic information though our Website (including but not limited to your name, contact details, phone number, email, username),GPS and location based information, any additional information which you might fill up on the Website by subscribing to any of the services offered on the Website (such as a newsletter),and any information provided to us directly by means of correspondence (including but not limited to email, telephone or fax)(together, “Personal Information”). In case you do not wish to disclose any such Personal Information, we kindly request that you do not submit any traffic report/updates or register for a newsletter or directly provide us with any Personal Information though any method (including but not limited to the methods listed above) of communication. By providing any information to our Website, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Our Website allows you to add information relating to traffic updates accompanied by images. In such cases, Traffic Zebra collects your username, the location and description of your traffic update and any other images, pictures or photographs added by you (together, “User Submitted Information”). You also certify you have full rights to use such image(s) for illustration and allow Traffic Zebra to either display or not the image provided for informational purposes.
In this Policy, “Personal Information”, “User Submitted Information” and “Anonymous Information” are together called “Information”.
6. Targeted Third Party Advertising. We may share your Information, especially Anonymous Information with our third party advertising partners. This will allow them to make targeted advertisements or promotional offers which they think might be relevant to you or your demographic or geographical location.
7. Asset Transfers. Also, in case as and when Traffic Zebra’s business develops and all or some of its corporate assets are acquired, and customer information is one of the transferred assets, your Information may be one of the assets transferred.
8. Protection of Personal Information. All Information that you provide to Traffic Zebra is kept in secure computer storage facilities. We take reasonable steps to protect all such Information from unauthorised access, misuse, interference and loss, modification, alteration, destruction or disclosure. Information and records may be required to be maintained by us for a considerable period of time. However, when the Information is no longer needed, or upon your request, we will remove any details you have provided us with, or will securely destroy the records.
9. Enquiries and Complaints. You can make enquiries regarding your Information, access to, correction or deletion of such Information, request further information on this Policy, withdraw consent for use and disclosure of Information, unsubscribe from our mailing lists or newsletters, or complain of breaches of this Policy by contacting us to us at: www.trafficzebra/contact
We aim to acknowledge receipt of all enquiries and respond to them within a reasonable time. Complaints (if any) need to be accompanied by sufficient supporting evidence, so that we can process them successfully. We may request you to provide additional information which might assist us in our investigation. We will respond to your complaints within a reasonable time.
This Policy was last updated on April 1st, 2017